Employment Paralegal, Warwickshire
My client is a leading regional law firm actively looking to recruit an experienced Employment Paralegal into their Warwickshire office.
The successful candidate will be required to have experience in:
- Dealing with enquiries by phone/email to include providing preliminary advice on employment law matters.
- Providing assistance and legal support to the team.
- Attending clients to obtain initial details.
- Complying bundles for tribunal hearings and counsel, drafting instructions to counsel and assisting fee earners with complying with directions.
- Undertaking legal research as instructed by members of the team.
- Drafting documents and correspondence for clients and fee earners.
- Undertaking audits/reviews of contracts and staff handbooks to include updating documents if necessary.
They are looking for an experienced paralegal that will be able to hit the ground running in the position. In return, you will be remunerated with a great salary and market-leading benefits package. If this is of interest, please do not hesitate to contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.