Regulatory Legal Adviser
Are you a Lawyer with a keen interested in Public Law?
Do you have experience working within the Regulatory space?
I have an opportunity for an experienced Lawyer with extensive knowledge of Public Law to join this regulatory body for a period of 6 months.
In this newly-formed legal department, you will support the Head of Legal Services to help create processes and procedures that will be implemented across offices throughout the UK.
There will be a strong regulatory focus and so this role will be best suited to a Lawyer who has worked previously within a Government body or similar. Your colleagues are highly experienced Lawyers with regulatory and commercial expertise and so a candidate with in-house commercial contracts experience would be of interest.
As Legal Adviser you will:
- Have experience working on litigation cases involving regulatory appeals
- Have a strong knowledge of public law
- Be confident in researching new legislation and working to tight deadlines
- Enjoy working closely with a newly formed, dynamic legal team
Contact me today for more details email@example.com or call 020 7269 6367.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance Paralegal £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulatory/Compliance Paralegal £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Clinical/Medical Negligence Paralegal £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Regulatory/Compliance (except Banking/Finance) Paralegal £30,000 - £39,999 jobs in London (Greater)