Senior Corporate Counsel (M&A)
- Full time
A position has just become available at a top FTSE 30 listed entity for a senior corporate lawyer to join their business based in Bristol.
You'll be expected to provide legal advice and support as part of a Group Legal function in this exciting and transactional role. You'll be working on high value mergers, acquisitions, joint ventures, investments and disposals on behalf of the company in conjunction with external law firms.
- Commercial contracts and agreements viz distribution, manufacturing, supply, licensing connected with M&A activities.
- Instructing and managing external counsel.
Key Experience and Qualifications
- Qualified solicitor in the UK or EU.
- At least 4-6 years of corporate experience gained at a recognised law firm or in-house.
- Strong M&A and corporate experience combined with a demonstrable record of achievement.
- Prior in-house experience is not a pre-requisite.
This role offers a highly competitive salary and amazing benefits not to mention a sizable incentive scheme.
This is the ideal position for a capable and ambitious lawyer to make the step from private practice into in-house. You'll be provided with a diverse diet of high quality corporate work, a collegiate and meritocratic environment with clear growth potential. No fee targets, no billable hours and the chance to become involved with business on a strategic level. This role would suit either a lawyer in a city firm looking for a lifestyle change or a regional lawyer ready for a new challenge, either way, apply today!
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.