Media & Marketing In-House Counsel
An instantly recognisable brand is recruiting an in-house legal counsel to join its EMEA legal team to focus on supporting their marketing department.
As the in-house counsel you'll be working closely with the business fulfilling a variety of duties:
- Representing the business in its discussions with the holders of intellectual property rights, commercial rights, media rights and music rights
- Partnering closely with marketing, sales, trade development, HR, finance and the legal department personnel to support the marketing and promotion
- Drafting, reviewing, negotiating and advising on various types of contracts including sponsorship agreements, IP licence agreements, brand partnership agreements, media agreements, promotion terms and conditions, and music licences
This position will offer you the chance to interact closely with international artists, sports superstars & celebrities. Your work will be visible to millions of people!
You'll ideally have a background similar to the below:
- Admitted solicitor / barrister with 4-5 years (post training) experience
- Experience in media, IP and music law preferred
- Ability to travel throughout EMEA as required for the business
- A passion an energy for all things marketing
- Any consumer goods / retail experience would make you a stand out candidate
This position is based in West London, and is accessible by both car & via the Central line tube.
For more information, Contact Grant Jackson at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5572
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.