Commercial Litigation Solicitor
A genuinely rare opportunity for a commercial litigator to go in-house. You will join the specialist in-house legal team of a boutique, albeit fast-growing, insurance company. You will be involved in assessing a variety of matters and tasked with determining their viability or otherwise to be insured. You will receive training in underwriting and develop a broader insurance skillset to compliment your legal background. This role benefits from a healthy work/life balance and comes without arduous billing targets.
Commercial Litigation (In-House) Solicitor - Manchester
PQE / Experience: 2 - 5 years PQE
Commutable from: Greater Manchester, Cheshire, Merseyside
They are a boutique insurance company that offer a niche after-the-event product in relation to a broad spectrum of litigation. The company have significant backing and following recent investment are keen to continue growing.
Ideal Candidate Criteria:
- Solicitor; 2 – 5 years PQE
- Background in commercial litigation and/or commercial insurance required
- The role will involve dealing with the full spectrum of disputes, so adaptability and versatility is a must
- Strong academics, ideally including 2:1 at degree level
- Experience of handling mediations beneficial, albeit not essential
- Confident in dealing with broad array of commercial clients
The next step
To register your interest in this rare in-house commercial litigation solicitor vacancy, select the ‘APPLY NOW’ option. Alternatively email Duane at Realm Recruit.
Know someone else who might be suitable for the role? If so, get in touch – we offer up to £500 in vouchers for successful referrals.
For similar opportunities, visit: https://www.realmrecruit.com/disciplines/litigation-1
LinkedIn: Realm Recruit