Commercial Property Solicitor
A well-established Newcastle based firm is currently seeking an experienced commercial property solicitor to join them on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Work covers a broad range of commercial property matters, which includes development work, plot acquisitions, leases, and sales and purchase, as well as liaising with clients.
- Working within a close knit and friendly team with a very good reputation.
- Ongoing temporary position to start as soon as possible.
Ideally you will have at least 3 years PQE, however this has been given as a guideline and candidates with equivalent experience are also encouraged to apply.
Confident dealing with a broad range of commercial property matters.
- Available on short notice and able to hit the ground running.
- Well respected firm.
- Good quality commercial property work.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this commercial property role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann, or send your CV through to the link below.
For more inforamtion on our referral scheme, please click here.