Residential Conveyancing Solicitor
Well established West Yorkshire based firm seeks residential conveyancing solicitor to join them on a temporary basis, covering holiday leave.
- Broad residential conveyancing role that will see you managing a full caseload from start to finish.
- Handling a variety of residential conveyancing matters, including sales and purchase, freehold, leasehold, mortgages and shared ownership.
- Temporary position starting ASAP.
- Solicitors ideally to have at least 3 years PQE, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- Able to manage a busy residential conveyancing case load with minimal supervision.
- A sensitive approach to working with clients.
- Available on short notice.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a well-established firm with a very good reputation.
- Friendly and professional working environment.
- Client focused approach.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this residential conveyancing role, please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann or send your CV to the link below.
For more information on our referral scheme, please click here.