In-house Commercial Lawyer
Global business with offices in Cheshire seeks commercial lawyer to join them on a 12 month fixed term contract. The role is perfect for candidates currently working in private practice and looking to make the move in-house.
- In-House role that will see you handling a broad range of commercial matters as part of a busy and supportive team.
- Brilliant opportunity that would see you working within an established and supportive team that is a fundamental part of the business, and very commercially focused.
- 12 month fixed term contract, starting in October.
- Candidates with at 2 - 5 years PQE would be best suited to the role, although candidates with equivalent experience will also be considered and should apply.
- Highly commercial, with excellent drafting skills.
- Ideal for candidates looking to expand on their experience within an international business.
- Available from October.
- Well reputed organisation working in an interesting sector.
- Perfect for candidates looking to make the move in-house.
- Fantastic opportunity to handle a varied role within a growing and acquisitive group.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this legal counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Alison.firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your CV below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.