Public International Law Associate
Experienced Public International Law Associate with 4-6PQE required by our multinational, leading law firm based in London.
The role requires a high calibre candidate with a demonstrable track record in both Public International Law as well as Exit Treaty / Investor Treaty Negotiation. The role sits within the larger international arbitration team, which is looking to expand its current capability.
Essential skills include:
- Public International Law experience
- Treaty Negotiation
- International Arbitration
Preferably, the client is seeking candidates that have an array of experience that should hopefully include working on such issues as jurisdiction, unlawful expropriation, unfair and inequitable treatment and denial of justice cases.
If you have the required experience, hold an excellent academic record and are looking for a new opportunity with a market leader in the space. Please contact Walker Wares now at firstname.lastname@example.org or apply now directly for a confidential discussion
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance
More searches like this
- Competition/EU Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Dispute Resolution Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Arbitration Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)
- Competition Litigation Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in London (Greater)