Legal and Compliance Manager
A global and forward thinking business with offices in Manchester is currently seeking a legal and compliance manager to join their in-house legal team.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of contracts, including procurement, clinical trials, and supply contracts.
- Advising on compliance matters.
- Working closely with the head of legal.
- Ideally candidates will have at least 2 years PQE although candidates with equivalent experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial contracts, intellectual property and data protection.
- Familiarity with regulations relating to the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous, as would experience of working in a regulated industry.
- International business with great reputation.
- Handling first-rate work.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this Legal and Compliance Counsel role then please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.