Senior Compliance Lawyer
Global life sciences business is seeking a Senior Compliance Lawyer or Compliance Officer to join their team on a 6 month fixed term contract basis with potential for perm. This role will focus on the Compliance division for UK & Ireland.
- Carry out group risk assessments across compliance disciplines
- Take a leadership role in developing the Group ethic and compliance programme.
- Review internal procedures to ensure compliance with relevant laws
- Act as an ambassador for Compliance
- Assist with the implementation of a compliance monitoring program
- Provide ABC training to sales professionals and other members of the business
- Implement and enforce a robust ethics and compliance programme
- Provide advice to the business globally and global functions in particular in relation to anti-bribery and corruption and due diligence on third parties.
- Coordinate on any investigations or complaints
- A university degree
- Qualified lawyer or compliance professional with experience advising legal compliance risk areas
- Experience in an in-house legal team or in-house compliance team
- Experience in the life sciences / pharmaceutical industries
- Good knowledge of the UK Bribery Act
- Experience taking responsibility for a compliance programme
- Experience preparing for audits, inspections, and investigating compliance deviations
- Experience working in an international environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence stakeholders