Risk & Compliance Assistant
Our client is a leading, global law firm. Their practice spans a wide range of industry sectors covering both contentious and non-contentious matters, with clients ranging from large multinationals to growth UK corporate firms and other professional practices, and include many household names.
They are currently recruiting for a Risk & Compliance Assistant to join their London office, you will support the team by undertaking a range of tasks which underpin the firm's risk and compliance strategy. The team is busy and this is a new role due to expansion. Duties will include:
- Becoming familiar with the firm's Risk & Compliance policies, advising when these fall due for review and updating the intranet and other software
- Populating and maintaining the firm's Risk and Compliance software
- Maintaining the records of the Risk and Compliance team, including the training and induction logs of risk and compliance training
- Undertaking searches on new matters and liaising with the matter team on these when appropriate
- Monitoring interim open matters with a view to ensuring that they become fully opened within the timescales/criteria set by the firm
- Generally assisting with administrative and other tasks and the maintenance of records on behalf of the team
You do not need to have an indepth knowledge of risk and compliance but you do need a law degree or equivalent and genuine enthusiasm for developing a career in this sector. There is a lot of scope to grow within the role and wider team and also have exposure to a range of client groups.
Salary range of £25,000-£28,000.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.