My client, a global pharma company is looking for a in-house commercial paralegal, to join their European team based in London.
This will be a good fit for an experienced commercial paralegal looking for a challenging role with a wide variety of responsibility.
It is for an initial period of six months, with opportunity for extension or permanent employment.
- Reviewing a wide range of commercial contracts, including first reviews and analysis of contracts, and leading negotiations
- Assisting with data protection matters including law enforcement, and updating the team on developments in DP law.
- Act as a key point of liaison between the business and the legal team
- Provide daily support to the legal team, covering EMEA
- Manage external counsel
- Carry out legal research
- Manage cross-border litigation
- Assist with the protection of brands or IP
- Project management as and when required
- Basic administrative duties
Skills and Experience:
- Experience as an in-house paralegal from a company from any sector
- Pharma experience is an asset but not required
- Experience negotiating, drafting, and updating a wide variety of commercial contracts
- Gravitas and ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Outgoing personality and ability to build relationships with stakeholders
- Good phone communication skills as stakeholders are across Europe