Trade Mark Paralegal
My client, an international pharma company is looking for a in-house trade mark paralegal, for a long term contract. (18 months)
This is a longterm role with good opportunity for extension. It will be a good fit for an experienced trade mark paralegal. Ideally, the right candidate will have some good experience handling a large portfolio of trademarks.
- Coordination of the IP Management system
- Filing UK/EUTM/WIPO trade mark applications and renewals
- Liaising and instructing local counsel and external counsel
- Database management and data entry
- Case handling for trademark infringements
- Ad hoc trade mark and IP paralegal duties
- Being the point of contact for trade mark enquiries
Candidates of interest:
- Experienced paralegals - in-house experience handling a large trademark portfolio or a trademark paralegal coming from private practice
- Excellent organizational skills and able to prioritize work
- Strong attention to detail and able to produce written work free from spelling/grammar mistakes
- CITMA Trademark Administrators course is preferred but not required
The role offers a competitive daily and you will work closely with the Head of Trade Marks.