Family Law Associate - 12 Month FTC
London - Leading Family Law Firm
We are currently working with a London based law firm with a strong market presence in family law to appoint a senior associate to work in their well-respected and growing family law team. This is a fantastic role for someone who is looking to progress within an organisation and make a difference.
- Advise and assist clients in all areas of family law;
- Practice and business development;
- Marketing for the department to maintain a visible presence;
Areas of expertise
- Financial remedy;
- Private and public children matters;
- Dispute resolution;
- Post and prenuptial agreements;
- Custody agreements.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent);
- 3 - 6-year PQE;
- Confidential and compassionate approach;
- Previous experience in family matters;
- Real estate or additional private client experience would be an asset but not a requirement;
- Strong, fair negotiation skills.
What next? This is an excellent role, due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed. Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.email@example.com 02072696334
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: ProTax, ProLegal, ProFinance, ProHR and ProMarketing.