Clinical Negligence Paralegal - Reading
Excellent opportunity for a Paralegal to join a leading UK Top 100 law firm.
Our client is currently looking for a Paralegal to join their Clinical Negligence team in Reading.
The purpose of the role is to assist a Solicitor within the team in dealing with a medical negligence caseload. Duties will include:
- Providing a comprehensive case progressions service including helping to manage litigation timetables, deadlines, medical reports, appointments, conferences with junior and leading counsel etc.
- Assisting in evidence gathering to include medical records, statements, other documentary evidence and experts' reports.
- Ensuring that all work and the collected evidence is properly marshalled and recorded on the files.
- Taking detailed witness statements as required.
- Assisting with the preparation of bundles for hearings/trials
- Researching and preparing legal papers, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have a law degree/LPC and an excellent telephone manner. Ideally you will have litigation experience.
For more information please contact Rachael Travers at Chadwick Nott Legal Recruitment.
0117 917 1870
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.