Would you like to use your commercial skills in an alternative role to provide professional support to a successful and highly ranked commercial team with a diverse and increasing client base?
Daily activities may include:-
- General know-how (such as precedent updating and drafting, answering queries and maintaining the intranet);
- Development, design and delivery of training
- Business development (writing articles, presentations, client bulletins etc);
- Firmwide Projects (process improvement, compliance and central KM inititiatives).
This role requires a minimum of 3pqe in commercial work, likely to have been gained with a national, City or large regional law firm or in house with a FTSE 100 company. Ideally, you should have experience of working with a wide range of clients from medium to large corporates to SMEs and charities. Previous PSL experience is not essential however if this area of law is of interest, it is likely you will have gained some relevant experience.
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial Professional Support Lawyer £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Reading
- Corporate Professional Support Lawyer £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Reading
- Commercial contracts Professional Support Lawyer £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Reading
- Information Technology Professional Support Lawyer £60,000 - £69,999 jobs in Reading