Competition Lawyer - 12 month FTC
- Do you have extensive EU/UK competition experience?
- Are you looking/willing to relocate to Brussels?
- Have you recently worked for a top tier Law Firm?
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work with a top tier global Law Firm. Based in Brussels this role encompasses some of the most interesting areas of the competition world, working with clients on complex, diverse and challenging matters. You must be experienced in working at a high level of professionalism and standards for key clients with a dedicated, meticulous and passionate approach.
- EU/UK Public Procurement & Competition;
- Advisory work;
- Cartel investigations;
- Anti-trust matters;
- Merger control;
- EU State Aid;
- EU internal market law.
What skills do you need?
- 4+ years PQE;
- Experienced qualified Solicitor;
- Proactive, professional and confidential approach;
- Able to work confidently with high-level clients and government officials;
- Additional European language skills would be a huge asset.
What Next? This role is due to start immediately with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch asap for consideration and for a full job description Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334