In-House Regulatory Legal Counsel
Great opportunity for a qualified Solicitor to forge a career within an in-house organisation as an In-House Regulatory Legal Counsel.
Reporting into a knowledgeable and engaging Director, you will help the team to secure opportunities by analysing and managing the risks associated with new territories around the world.
Not only will you have a heavy involvement in regulatory projects, you will have the opportunity to handle competition and policy matters.
Other responsibilities will involve:
- Partnering with regulators and associated bodies;
- Handling litigious issues;
- Supporting teams across Europe and Internationally.
What can you offer?
- UK qualification (or equivalent) as a Solicitor (up to 3 years' PQE);
- Previous regulatory experience such as within finance, utilities, telecommunications or gambling, for a private practice firm or in-house;
- Language skills would be a major advantage but is not a prerequisite;
- Previous in-house experience would be also be useful but isn't essential.
Get in touch as soon as you can to discuss further as interviews will start as and when suitable candidates are selected. firstname.lastname@example.org 020 7269 6365