Leveraged Finance Associate
Leveraged Finance Associate - 12 Month FTC
London - US Law Firm
We are currently working with a top tier US Law Firm who are looking to appoint an experienced Leveraged Finance Associate into their award-winning finance team. If you are looking for a role with tonnes of market exposure and top-quality work in a supportive and progressive organisation, this could be the role for you.
- Business development;
- Managing existing clients;
- Drafting and negotiation of documents;
- Working with major corporate clients.
What do you need to succeed here?
- Minimum 2:1 Law Degree (or equivalent);
- 2 - 4-year PQE;
- Commercial and technical approach;
- Previous experience of finance law from a highly rated Law Firm;
- Strong negotiation skills;
- Demonstrable experience in financial transactions.
This is an excellent role, due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed. Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334