Interim Employment Solicitor Opportunity
Our client, one of the world’s leading law firms, is currently seeking to recruit an Employment Locum to work in their Central London office. The successful applicant will be expected to deliver excellent client service and manage and deliver discrete pieces of legal work. You will be working alongside a fantastic team who handles a plethora of employment issues including complex industrial relations, matters involving trade unions and work councils, complex transactions and restructurings, board-room matters and other strategic issues.
· Start date: ASAP
· Duration: 3 months initial
· Rate: Up to £750 per day
· This role will entail a range of contentious, general advisory and transactional employment work as well as some industrial relations work acting on behalf of the employer
· Qualified solicitor (they would also consider practising Barristers who would like to transition into a role within a law firm)
· Solid knowledge of Employment law as an area and relevant industry sector(s).
· Strong legal skills, including drafting, negotiation and project management skills; foundation level people management and business development skills.
· Good understanding of law firm profitability and key drivers for financial efficiency; and ability to help manage costs and budgets.
Should this role be of interest to you, please contact Charlie Cripps on the London Legal Recruitment team on 020 7557 7667 or firstname.lastname@example.org