Professional Support Lawyer 5+ PQE - Banking - Birmingham
New professional support vacancy with a global law firm. With a network of offices across the UK, this role offers the chance to work at a market leader in the centre of Birmingham.
Providing guidance, support and training to the UK Banking team, you will be the primary point of contact for all relevant market knowledge and 'know how'.
Main duties of the role will include
- Collating current hot topics, precedents and business critical market sector information to create best practice for the team.
- Delivering sector training from NQ upwards including creating and updating training material and resources
- Liaison with internal departments and industry bodies
- Working with Clients, providing knowledge guidance and training
- Managing knowledge and knowhow resources with a team of paralegals
- Working with PSL across the wider Commercial Group to share experience and deliver projects
You will need at least 5 years PQE in banking, corporate or real estate finance. Ideally you will have some PSL experience but more importantly, you will have excellent technical skills and knowledge and a passion for delivering business improvements.
If you would like a confidential discussion, please contact Debbie Gowen at Chadwick Nott.
0121 200 5572
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.