Senior Property Litigation Lawyer
PQE: 6+ years’
Working hours: Full-time
Reports to: Partner’s
Practice group: Property Litigation
Location: Milton Keynes
Our client is always looking to invest in the highest-quality talent, recognising that its success is built on the diverse and unique strengths of each of the members of the Firm.
Our client is the world's largest law firm, delivering quality and value to clients around the globe. Our client is a leader on the Acritas Global Elite Brand Index, a BTI Client Service 30 Award winner and recognized by prominent business and legal publications for its innovations in client service, including founding Nextlaw Labs and the Nextlaw Global Referral Network. Our client's polycentric approach and world-class talent challenge the status quo to advance client interests in the communities in which we live and work.
Purpose of The Role
Our client’s highly-rated Property Litigation team are seeking to hire a senior associate (6 years+ PQE). You will have good experience of working on all types of property litigation and advisory matters, including commercial landlord and tenant, real property, development issues (including overage and third party rights), insolvency and enforcement and high end residential. The Firm works with major blue chip clients and undertake high quality work befitting of a global law firm.
The team acts for many recognised names, including banks, investors, developers, landlords, retailers and significant public sector bodies. These clients expect excellent levels of advice and service.
- Mixed case load of property litigation matters, working with more senior members of the team. Excellent levels of client contact and responsibility
- Running own caseload and matters
- Working with senior members of the team on larger matters
- Assisting large Real Estate practice in dealing with day to day issues
- Maintaining and developing client relationships
- Active participation in business development events and activities.
Required experience, skills and attributes
- Ideally, 6 years' post qualification experience
- Good academics with a minimum of 2:1 first degree
- Experience of working to the highest standards, either in a City or top tier regional firm
- Experience of the civil litigation process
- Good understanding of property law with a sound knowledge of landlord and tenant law
- Ability to monitor, manage, control and implement a heavy caseload with numerous deadlines
- Willingness to develop areas of expertise
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Enthusiasm for real estate litigation and the real estate industry
Our client is a truly global law firm and as such, always welcome hearing from those with foreign language capabilities. In light of our recent combination, Mandarin language fluency would be particularly advantageous given that China is now core to our strategy.
Our client is committed to providing equal opportunities for all. If, as a result of a disability, you believe that there are aspects of the recruitment process or job that you would find more difficult than a non-disabled person, please tell us as soon as possible. We will then be able to discuss with you any reasonable adjustments that could be made to the recruitment process or the job itself.
More searches like this
- Insolvency & restructuring Partner Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Real Estate Partner Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Commercial Property Partner Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Residential Property Partner Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Milton Keynes
- Property Finance Partner Private Practice £70,000 - £99,999 jobs in Milton Keynes