Senior Funds Associate - US firm
- Are you an ambitious and experienced Funds Associate?
- Would you like to work closely with the Head of Funds to help to grow the team further?
- Do you enjoy a high level of client contact and the opportunity for genuine career progression?
We are currently working with a leading US firm, who have made several high-profile hires over recent months. This client has a particularly strong reputation across Corporate and Finance and is now looking for an ambitious Funds Associate to help build their London Funds offering further.
This is the unique opportunity to be the right hand to a prominent Partner in this sector. Our client is looking to grow this team considerably over the coming years and career progression is very much on offer. Due to the smaller nature of this team, personality fit is very important as they are looking to maintain a collegiate and positive working environment.
This client has numerous offices spanning the US, Asia and Europe. London is a key strategic point of growth for this client and they are looking to continue growing in the London market. This is a superb opportunity for an ambitious Associate looking for a high level of client contact, responsibility, and the opportunity to come in as a Senior Associate into the team.
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- A strong academic record
- A range of Funds experience
- c.5 years PQE
- Experience obtained within a leading US or International firm