Brilliant opportunity to work with a well-known housing organisation seeking a residential conveyancer to join them on ongoing temporary basis.
- Managing a broad caseload of residential conveyancing matters, including new build, licences, right to buy, and leasehold matters.
- Ongoing temporary position.
- To start on short notice.
- Candidates with at least 2 years PQE are likely to have the right level of knowledge/experience to undertake the role, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- Experience working for housing trusts would be of benefit.
- Great opportunity to work in-house in property.
- You will be joining a supportive environment, offering flexibility where appropriate.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this in-house conveyancing role then please contact Alison McKee on 0161 831 6890 or submit your CV below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.