Trademark Paralegal - German Speaking
London - 3 months FTC
- Are you fluent in both German and English to translation level?
- Are you immediately looking for your next role?
- Have you previously worked as a Paralegal for a top 10 law firm?
- Would you like to gain experience in a fast-paced global law firm?
If this sounds like you, please get in touch!
What is great about this role?
- Work for one of the UK's most impressive law firms
- Gain sought after experience and exposure at a high level
- Interesting and diverse work
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Paralegal to join one of the best firms in the business, working within the Brand Management team, directly with the fee earners to provide support on an important project.
- Management of trademark records
- Supporting trade mark portfolio on-boarding and data verification
- Preparation of documents, forms, and correspondence in German and English
- Assisting the team in all aspects of the projects from planning to delivery
What skills do you need?
- Fluent in German and English to corporate translation level
- Meticulous attention to detail with a methodical approach
- A proactive mindset with the ability to act on own initiative
- 2:1 law degree
This role is due to start ASAP with CVs already being reviewed! Don't miss out! Get in touch for consideration Stacey.firstname.lastname@example.org 02072696334