Leverage Finance Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Silver Circle Law Firm who are looking for a junior-mid level Leverage Finance Associate to join their highly-regarded team. This law firm has extensive knowledge within the finance space which has gained themselves a formidable reputation advising all aspects of M&A involving major cross-broader transactions. Their clientele includes large corporates, financial buyers, multi-national retail outlets and major financial institutions.
Why you should work here as a junior-mid level Leverage Finance Associate?
- Developing your own network is greatly encouraged and supported;
- Clear career progression;
- You will be working for a market-leading Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- High profile client base - private and public M&A transactions;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships.
What do you need to succeed here as a junior-mid level Leverage Finance Associate?
- Qualified lawyer with 1-4 post-qualification experience at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Finance Practice specifically Leverage Finance;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage: advising, in particular, financial buyers and corporates on the financing aspects of M&A transactions, both public and private and in both the UK and overseas;
- This role would suit someone who has 1-4 years PQE but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are a career driven junior-mid level Leverage Finance experience looking to take a step up, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or email@example.com.