Fantastic opportunity to manage good quality residential conveyancing matters in Cheshire on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Managing a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters, including right to buy, licences, new build, and leasehold matters.
- Ongoing temporary position, to start on short notice.
- Candidates with at least 3 years PQE are likely to have the right level of knowledge/experience to undertake the role, however, this has been given as an approximate guide for applicants and our client is happy to consider the applications of candidates who fall outside of this PQE range but who have the relevant knowledge/skills.
- You will be joining a supportive and friendly legal team.
- Ongoing position to start as soon as possible.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this in-house conveyancing role then please contact Alison McKee on 0161 831 6890 or submit your CV below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.