In- House Legal Counsel 3+ PQE
Our client is a leading financial services firm with strengths across the full spectrum of fiduciary services and a network of local and European offices.
The core focus of this role is to provide comprehensive legal support to the various group businesses locally and within Europe. More specifically you will: provide legal support on the more complex aspects of client affairs within the Group; act as a higher authority for the Administration and Accounting Teams on day-to-day problems of a legal nature, ensuring that company policy and professional guidelines are adhered to; monitor legal and regulatory developments, updating senior management and other staff on any relevant changes; support Management in new business initiatives; and develop relations with external law firms.
Ideally you will be coming from a leading City or local law firm or in-house legal team where you will have gained solid corporate, commercial or funds experience. It is essential that you are a motivated self starter who is able to engage with internal and external clients and contacts with ease.
Exciting opportunity for a mid-level lawyer to take their career closer to the business in this high profile and challenging role.
More searches like this
- Banking/Finance 4-6 years Private Practice jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Bank Lending 4-6 years Private Practice jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Regulatory/Compliance 4-6 years Private Practice jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Company/Commercial 4-6 years Private Practice jobs in Jersey (GB)
- Financial Services 4-6 years Private Practice jobs in Jersey (GB)