NQ Real Estate Finance Associate
Pro-Legal has been instructed by the partners of this impressive Transatlantic Law Firm who are looking for a newly qualified Real Estate Finance Lawyer to join their ever-growing team. This law firm advises lenders and borrowers across all sectors on Real Estate Finance transactions. This is reinforced by their high profile client base including insurance companies, major banks, commercial mortgage services and special services, domestic and foreign investors, pension funds and other market leaders in all types of real estate financings.
Why you should work here as a newly qualified Real Estate Finance Lawyer?
- Clear career progression with heavy emphasis on personal development;
- You will be working for a massive Transatlantic Firm alongside well-renowned Partners;
- Great platform for building a practice and well-rewarded;
- A collaborative work environment where all ideas are welcomed and recognised
- High profile client base;
- Highly client facing role - the firm prides itself on building and maintaining client relationships.
What do you need to succeed here as a newly qualified Real Estate Finance Lawyer ?
- Qualified lawyer solicitor of England & Wales with a training contract at a highly-rated law firm;
- Experience at a law firm recognised for its Real Estate Finance Practice;
- Experience and understanding of the following will be an advantage; development and equity investments, acquisition finance, mezzanine finance, leasing agreements and service lease agreements and mortgage book acquisitions;
- This role would suit someone who is newly qualified but our client will consider applicants outside of this level;
- Client facing experience and the ability to understand and respond effectively to client needs.
If you are an ambitious newly qualified Real Estate Finance Lawyer looking for a clear path to progression, then please get in touch today, 020 7269 6316 or firstname.lastname@example.org.