Senior Employment Solicitor (In-House)
Highly unusual opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to work in-house, joining a highly reputed Consultancy business in Manchester.
- Handling a broad range of Employment matters, which will include advising on routine matters, as well as more complex matters.
- Dealing with both contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Representing at Employment tribunals.
- Building relations with existing clients, and developing new contacts.
- The position will involve some travel.
- The role would be best suited to candidates with at least 5 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline on and candidates outside of this level with the relevant experience are still encouraged to apply.
- Able to deal with a wide range of Employment matters with no supervision.
- Able to conduct your own advocacy.
- The successful candidate will come from a strong pedigree and academic background.
- Rare opportunity to deal with Employment work in an In-house Environment.
- Very competitive salary.
- Fantastic quality work.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this rare In-House Employment role then please contact Alison McKee on 0161 831 6890 or send through your CV to the link below.
For details on our referral scheme, please click here.