Corporate Associate - Ongoing Contract - Top 50 London Law Firm
- Are you an England & Wales qualified Solicitor looking for an interesting new role?
- Do you have experience of corporate transactions?
- Are you immediately available?
Due to an influx of new clients, Pro-Legal has been approached with a great opportunity for an immediately available, Corporate Associate to join a top 50 Global Law Firm on a fixed contract basis.
This is a truly interesting role, the team works on the full spectrum of corporate transactions, from strategic planning through due diligence to post-closing integration.
- Dealing with a wide variety of corporate transactions;
- Assisting Partners from various departments depending on the specific case;
- Managing the transaction team and reporting to clients;
- Drafting sale and purchase agreements and other supporting documentation;
- Corporate governance and shareholder agreements;
- Networking with high-level clients.
What will you need to succeed here?
- Qualification as a Solicitor - England & Wales (3 PQE+);
- Strong academics;
- Extensive knowledge of corporate transactions;
- Experience from a Top 200 London Law Firm;
- Ability to work as part of a close team as well as autonomously;
- Exceptional drafting skills and legal research ability.
Get in touch for consideration email@example.com 02072696334