£40,000 ++ DOE
We have a new opportunity for a Property Litigation Solicitor to join this highly regarded Oxford firm.
As a junior member of this successful team you can expect to work closely with senior associates and partners to resolve property related freehold and leasehold disputes. You will act for both landlords and tenants including retail chains, investment funds, charities and private landlords on a wide variety of matters. Caseload will include:
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Rent and Service Charge Collection
- Business Lease Renewals
- Termination of Leases and Dilapidations Claims
- Breach of Covenant Claims
- Squatters and Adverse Possession Claims
- Disputes in relation to Restrictive Covenants and Easements
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal and Lands Tribunal Claims
- Boundary Disputes and General Neighbour Disputes
- Ownership Disputes
- Conveyancing Disputes
This is an exciting role for a newly qualified solicitor looking to spread their wings and develop within a highly regard Oxfordshire firm.
For further information as to this role please do not hesitate to contact Penny Heighway at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.