Private Client Legal Secretary
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a Legal 500 / Chambers rated firm in central Bristol.
Located in the centre near the harbourside in stunning purpose built offices you will be joining the firms contentious probate team within the private client department.
You will take responsibility for administrative tasks to free up fee earners to allow them to concentrate on business creation and fee income.
You will enjoy an interesting and varied role to include:
- Drafting instructions to counsel
- Preparing court documents preparing bundles for court and counsel
- Preparing witness statements
- Typing - audio and copy typing, mainly done as a typing pool with other Secretaries.
- Diary management / travel arrangements
- Opening new files
- Marketing responsibilities
To apply for this role you should be an experienced legal secretary and previous experience in a litigation team would be welcome. This role could be full or part time.
The firm are offering a competitive salary and benefits package.
For further details and to apply please contact Briony at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.