Commercial Property Solicitor
Are you a Solicitor specialising in Commercial Property looking to establish yourself in one of the top 45 law firms in the UK? If so, this opportunity should stand out to you.
Our client is very well-established, with offices across the UK and a strong national reputation. Highly ranked in the Chambers 2016, they are awarded for their excellent standards of client care and the superb quality of advice generated. Those looking to take on a new role are encouraged to apply.
- As a result of the success and reputation of the firm your work will be of a very high standard.
- Running your own mixed caseload, your work will cover all aspects of property including development agreements and associated construction, planning and site disposal matters and grant assignment and lease renewals to name a few.
- The team do work for both the public and private sector with clients ranging from major retailers to regional developers, local authorities to healthcare providers with some of their projects being worth around the £100 million mark.The Candidate:
- There are currently two roles with this firm, they are ideally looking for someone who is newly qualified and has undertaken at least a 6 month seat within commercial property and someone who has at least 3 years PQE.
- Excellent communication skills are a necessity, with the ability to confidently network with clients from varied backgrounds.
- Team players are encouraged to apply, particularly those with a collegiate approach to problem solving.
- Those used to working in busy departments would be perfect for this role, particularly someone used to prioritising tasks.
- Competitive Salary.
- The opportunity to work in a really well established firm.
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for either of these roles then please contact Rachel Birkinshaw or another member of our Private Practice team. Alternatively, if you know of anyone who would be suitable for this role then please let them or us know as we offer a reward for successful referrals. For full terms please see our website