Commercial Litigation Solicitor
Traditional Lancashire based firm seeks commercial litigation solicitor for ongoing temporary position. The role is due to start early October.
- Varied commercial litigation role, made up predominantly of property litigation, but will also include matters such as finance and commercial litigation.
- Ongoing temporary role starting early October.
- Potential for permanency.
- Ideally candidates will have at least 5 years PQE, although this has been given as a guideline and candidates with equivalent experience should still apply.
- Able to show technical ability across a range of contentious matters.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide good client care.
- Available from October 2017.
- Great firm, dealing with very good quality work.
- Good potential for permanency for the right candidate.
How To Apply
If you would to apply for this litigation role then please contact Aimee Kelly at Sacco Mann, or send your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.