*PRIVATE WEALTH PARTNER* LONDON* CITY
With a strong private wealth sector focus, this full service firm is undergoing an exciting stage as it heavily invests in its London office.
With an excellent pedigree in private wealth, the firm has a great reputation acting for a wide range of clients including family offices, global banks, landed estates as well as entrepreneurs, advising them on the whole range of tax and trusts issues. The firm is now seeking to further bolster its London private wealth practice by taking on a commercially minded and enthusiastic private client partner (the firm would also consider someone seeking partnership, provided they could show an ability to generate clients) or team.
The firm has performed strongly over the last few years, with double digit growth and huge investment into the firm and is now in a position to capitalise on its investments. With a non-hierarchical and welcoming culture, this would suit a senior lawyer seeking an opportunity to take a key role in the expansion of a practice, supported by the wider firm and with a huge amount of opportunity from the wider private wealth practice.
For a confidential discussion about this position, please contact Amy Hambleton of RedLaw on 020 3815 6802 or by email at email@example.com quoting reference 13246.
More searches like this
- Private Client Partner Private Practice jobs in London (Central)
- Family Partner Private Practice jobs in London (Central)
- Personal Asset Management Partner Private Practice jobs in London (Central)
- Personal Tax/Trusts Partner Private Practice jobs in London (Central)
- Trust Litigation Partner Private Practice jobs in London (Central)