REAL ESTATE (DEVELOPMENT) PARTNER, UK TOP 100 FIRM
5 days left
With the increasing spate of mergers and globalisation of law firms, this firm is clear in its strategy and position amongst the market: an independent, full service firm aiming to be the firm of choice amongst mid sized and smaller sized businesses.
With a strong and full property capability (both contentious and non-contentious, including construction, planning, property tax, property finance, wider projects expertise and offering both commercial and residential property), the firm's reputation in this area is compelling. The firm has now identified a further need to build strength by hiring a property development focused partner. Already acting for high net worth investors, housebuilders, care home providers, hotels to name a few, the firm is seeking an established partner who is looking for a firm with a decent offering, in a friendly, non-hierarchical and genuinely collegiate atmosphere.
With well supported teams, the work remains partner-led and so the successful hire will be a partner who enjoys working with others and remaining involved with their clients.
The firm continues on a solid profitable trajectory, as well as investing heavily into the infrastructure and work place environment.
For a confidential discussion about this role, please contact Amy Hambleton of RedLaw on 0203 815 6802 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 13077.
Apply for REAL ESTATE (DEVELOPMENT) PARTNER, UK TOP 100 FIRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More jobs like this
- £100,000 or more Private Practice Partner Real Estate jobs in London (Central)
- £100,000 or more Private Practice Partner Commercial Property jobs in London (Central)
- £100,000 or more Private Practice Partner Residential Property jobs in London (Central)
- £100,000 or more Private Practice Partner Property Finance jobs in London (Central)
- £100,000 or more Private Practice Partner Property Litigation jobs in London (Central)