IP PATENT LITIGATION | BOUTIQUE LAW FIRM | LONDON
This is a boutique intellectual property law firm, located in the heart of the City and highly acclaimed in the intellectual property world. The firm has had a large presence in the electronics, computing and telecoms sectors in particular. Owing to an increasing presence in the chemical, life sciences and pharmaceuticals sectors, the firm has gained new clients and is now looking to recruit a patent litigator to work across these fields as well as the others.
You will be advising the firm's existing list of clients in all areas of patent litigation. There will be opportunities to take part in training and conferences that will allow you to further your technical and business development skills.
- Qualified solicitor with experience gained at a leading City or regional law firm.
- Undergraduate degree in a scientific subject is preferable but not required necessarily.
- 3 to 6 years' post-qualification experience.
- Outstanding bonus scheme allowing you to almost double your salary.
- Excellent progression opportunities within a relatively small time frame.
- A firm that prides itself on the environment and the people, providing a collegiate working environment.
- Reasonable working hours with regular socials.
Please contact Rupa Das of Pro-Legal Recruitment should you require further information on this position.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance