CORPORATE ASSOCIATE 4-6 PQE | US LAW FIRM | LONDON
This is a US law firm with a mid-sized London office that hosts a corporate practice regarded as one of the leading practices for upper mid-markets transactions.
- Working on complex cross-border public and private mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions, joint ventures and corporate finance matters.
- Clients include private equity buyers, venture capital houses and a number of other clients in various sectors.
- Possess 4 to 6 years' post-qualification experience.
- At least 3 years' corporate experience gained at a UK law firm.
- Willingness to lead on transactions and manage junior associates and trainees.
£125,000 to £140,000 depending on PQE level.
Please contact Rupa Das for further information about this position.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance