CORPORATE ASSOCIATE | MID LEVEL | US LAW FIRM | LONDON
This is a small US-headquartered law firm, seeking to add to its London office with the hire of a mid-level corporate associate.
- Advising on AIM and Main Market listings, cross-border mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures.
- Working with clients in a number of jurisdictions, in particular Africa, Latin America and the U.S.
- Advising clients in the energy, technology and pharmaceutical sectors in particular.
- A mix of capital markets (ECM) and M&A experience ideally, although candidates without capital markets experience will be considered.
- At least a 2:1 or equivalent from a leading academic institution.
£75,000 to £100,000 depending on PQE level.
Please contact Rupa Das for further information about this position.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance