GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY OUTSOURCING ASSOCIATE / SENIOR ASSOCIATE
This is the London office of a US headquartered law firm, seeking to add to its well regarded outsourcing and technology transactions team with the hire of a 3-6 PQE Associate.
The London office of this firm has an exceptionally supportive and friendly working environment. It is almost full service in London and the Technology practice is small but very well regarded. This is an opportunity to work closely with the the partners in the group for huge clients including a number of international technology clients.
- Advising major international companies on a number of significant IT projects.
- Advising on global distribution agreements.
- Advising on negotiations and renegotiations of system development and maintenance agreements.
- Clients range from banks to multinational technology companies.
- Business transformation projects.
- Procurement of computer license agreements.
- Web hosting agreements and launches.
- 3-6 PQE in technology transactions and outsourcing, most of which will ideally be in the UK.
- Candidates that fall outside of this bracket may be considered if coming from a leading law firm for technology.
- Charismatic and entrepreneurial individual.
£115,000 - £150,000 depending on PQE level.
Please contact Rupa Das for further information on this role and the firm, or for a confidential conversation.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance