Our client is an ambitious and growing law firm - it is an exciting time to join this business and they are currently recruiting for an HR Manager to provide HR support and guidance to the firm across the full spectrum of employee-related responsibilities. This is a senior role reporting directly into the CEO - the firm currently has around 75 staff but this is likely to increase significantly. The role is supported by a very well regarded and capable HR Administrator.
This varied role will include:
- Acting as a trusted adviser to the business
- Taking the lead on HR processes/policies/procedures including identifying and recommending areas of opportunity to enhance productivity, teamwork, and culture.
- Overseeing compensation, benefits, and payroll administration.
- Managing employee relations to ensure impartial and consistent treatment of issues to include terminations, absence/sickness, disciplinary discussions, and grievances.
- Recruitment, training, career development planning, annual performance reviews
- Maintain a good understanding on employment law and legislation and ensure compliance
- Lead by example and support CEO on creating the right culture, values and behaviours within the business.
- Relevant experience / CIPD Diploma Level 5 and above.
- Extensive HR experience to include management of a HR team.
- Experience working within a law firm would be advantageous, but not essential.
- Good understanding of employment law and legislation.
- Strong IT literacy (Microsoft Office packages).
Salary will be in the region of £55,000 - £60,000 & benefits.
For more information, please contact Sarah Boxall at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.