Commercial Property Solicitor
- Full time
Are you a Commercial Property solicitor that would like the opportunity to work within a well established full service firm in Manchester? The role is a full time permanent position within a private practice firm in Manchester and would suit a Commercial Property solicitor of varying level of PQE.
- The role will involve covering the full spectrum of Commercial Property matters; you will have exposure to a broad range of high quality work that will include landlord and tenant, acquisitions/disposals, estate management, investment funds and corporate support matters;
- The role allows you to join a close knit commercial property team within a firm that offers clear progression and access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise of Commercial Property and the local area;
- Developing and enhancing close working relationships with their loyal client base.
- The ideal candidate will be a qualified Commercial Property solicitor with 3+ PQE years in a Commercial Property team having had exposure to a varied Commercial Property caseload, of course, this PQE remit has been given solely as a guide and if you are a Commercial Property solicitor and interested in this role we would urge you to still get in touch;
- An ability and interest in business development will be an asset in this firm as they benefit from a wealth of loyal client s in the surrounding area so a strong Commercial Property solicitor with an ability to develop relationships will fit well into the team.
- The firm have long standing ties to many organisations and have well established relationships in the area;
- A clear career path in the Commercial Property department with realistic career progression;
- Opportunity to work closely with partners in a really cohesive and friendly environment.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you feel that you have the suitable skills, please apply for this job and we will contact you, alternatively, you may contact Lucy Grainger at Sacco Mann. If you would like to hear about the other legal opportunities we have available, then please visit our website or contact a member of our Private Practice Division.
*Please note our advertisements use PQE and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.