Knowledge Management Lawyer - Corporate Finance 3 + years' PQE
London - 12 month FTC (3 days)
£65,000 - £90,000
- Do you have experience of Securitisation or Derivatives?
- Would you like the opportunity to gain experience with a Magic Circle Law Firm?
- Are you keen to work for a dynamic, supportive Knowledge Management team?
What's great about this Knowledge Management Lawyer role?
- Work across various practice groups;
- Join an established and welcoming team of Knowledge Management professionals;
- Truly diverse and interesting work;
- Be viewed as a respected and essential part of an Impressive Magic Circle Law Firm.
Your role as a Knowledge Management Lawyer
- Working within the Corporate Finance team with a focus on Securitisation and Derivatives;
- Complex high-value structured products work;
- Global jurisdictions;
- Distribute leading-edge know-how to fee-earners of all levels;
- Preparation of client knowledge products.
What do the staff think?
"One of the friendliest and open Law Firms in London, from interview to assignment everyone was great!" - Locum Associate
What you'll need to succeed here as a Knowledge Management Lawyer
- You must be a qualified Solicitor in England & Wales 3 + year PQE;
- Previous experience as a Knowledge Management Lawyer;
- You will have experience in securitisation or derivatives & structured products;
- Strong academic background (2:1 or higher);
- Ability to identify and analyse complex problems;
- Excellent communication skills when relaying information to Fee Earners.
CVs are already being reviewed for this role. If you are keen to be considered please get in touch ASAP!