Property Litigation NQ-2PQE
One of the leading national firms with a first rate reputation in the fields of law it undertakes.
The role will involve a range of property litigation cases, including:
- Disputes relating to commercial leases (breach of covenants by both landlords and tenants, including insolvency; contested break rights and renewals)
- Advice concerning the use and occupation of land, including boundary disputes, rights of way, adverse possession, occupiers' liability and related health and safety advice
- Lease extensions and renewals for residential premises
- Disputes relating to Development Agreements, collateral warranties, overage payments and contractor performance.
* NQ-2PQE Solicitor
* At least six months experience in commercial property litigation
* Strong academic background with a minimum 2:1 degree
Lipson Lloyd Jones Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note our advertisements use PQE levels purely as a guide to the minimum level of experience required. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfill this kind of work.