Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner
A technically skilled Residential Conveyancing Fee Earner, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer is required to join a traditional practice in their Northampton office. Running your own files, you will gain access to complex cases such as deed variations, as well as enjoy a friendly and supportive traditional working environment.
Our client has various departments but their Residential Conveyancing team is consistently going from strength to strength. With an excellent regional reputation and an influx of high quality work, this is a great opening for the right candidate to establish themselves in this practice area.
- In this role, you must be able to hit the ground running with your own caseload of Residential Conveyancing files under minimum supervision.
- This will be a broad caseload but there will be particular emphasis on complex matters such as equity release, leasehold work and deed variations.
- Working in a small office, you will be exposed to a traditional practice.
- For this role, it is essential that you are fully confident in Residential Conveyancing, particularly in more complex technical matters such as deed variations and equity release.
- You could be a non qualified Fee Earner, Chartered Legal Executive or Licensed Conveyancer to be considered for this role.
- Liaising with a vaired client base, you must be a confident communicator.
- Those with a demonstrable team spirit are encouraged to apply.
- Competitive Salary
- Traditional working environment
- Highly technical caseload
How to Apply:
If you would like to apply for this role, please contact Kim Wilkes or another member of the Chartered Legal Executive and Paralegal team at Sacco Mann. Alternatively, if you would be interested in other available opportunities, please visit our website or contact one of our specialist consultants. If this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be interested then please let them or us know as we offer a reward scheme for all successful referrals. For full terms please see our website.