In-House Commercial Lawyer
An international services organisation with a financial element is currently seeking a commercially astute lawyer on an ongoing temporary basis.
- Varied commercial role that will see you drafting and negotiating contracts, as well as dealing with supplier and service agreements, mergers and acquisitions, and company secretarial matters.
- Providing legal advice across the business, and becoming involved with a broad range of areas across the business.
- Ongoing temporary position to start as soon as possible.
- Ideally candidates will have at least 5 years PQE although candidates with equivalent experience should also apply.
- Experience dealing with a diverse range of commercial matters would be advantageous, as would an understanding of financial matters.
- Ideally you will have a commercial approach, with excellent communication skills.
- Interesting and complex work.
- Ongoing temporary role.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this in-house role, please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.