Legal and Compliance Manager
Forward thinking, international business with offices in Manchester is looking to recruit a legal and compliance counsel to join their in-house legal team.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of contracts, including procurement, clinical trials, and supply contracts.
- Advising on compliance matters.
- Working closely with the head of legal.
- Ideally candidates will have at least 2 years PQE although candidates with equivalent experience are also encouraged to apply.
- Strong technical knowledge of commercial contracts, intellectual property and data protection.
- Familiarity with regulations relating to the pharmaceutical industry would be advantageous, as would experience of working in a regulated industry.
- International business with great reputation.
How To Apply
If you would like to be considered for this Legal and compliance role, please contact Alison McKee at Sacco Mann or submit your CV to the link below.
For information on our referral scheme, please click here.
More searches like this
- Company/Commercial In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Corporate In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Commercial contracts In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Intellectual Property In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester
- Data Protection In-House £40,000 - £49,999 jobs in Manchester