Commercial Property Solicitor/Partner - Cambridge
Commercial Property Senior Solicitor/Partner - Cambridge
- Senior level hire, either at senior associate or partner level within the teams successful commercial property team.
- 5 years PQE upwards required to be considered for this position.
- Joining a legal 500 and chambers listed department with a top class reputation as a regional heavyweight firm who are continuing to expand and have ambitious plans for the future.
- Experience in a broad range of commercial property matters. Those with experience in dealing with development projects would be of particular interest. The firm enjoys a terrific reputation in this particular area of law so are able to attract a regular flow of good quality commercial work into the firm and operate across a diverse range of sectors.
- Due to the senior nature of the position it is expected that the successful candidate will have good links and contacts from their current or recent positions and a desire to business develop as part of the senior management team.
- Competitive benefits package on offer including a good salary based on experience as well as things like bonus schemes, pension schemes and other great perks.
The above is just an overview of the role. If there are any further or specific questions with regards to the role or the firm please get in touch for further details by giving me a call or emailing me.
This could be the perfect role for someone interested in exploring options and moving to one of the leading firms in the area in a senior position.
Please apply to be contacted for further consideration and to be contacted about this position - All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence and will not be forwarded to any firms without express prior permission. So even if this is just of "potential" interest it is worthwhile getting in touch.